Thursday, May 15, 2008

Join My Pyramid Scheme


I feel the richness of being when I can do or think something like this, something utopia. Something that does not denote any monetary or status gain. Something selfless for a cause.

I pay my greatest respect to people who stick to their principles rather than being rich from stupendously stupid pyramid schemes. You might be standing beside your spanking new Merc, but I just cannot give you greater respect than to the kid who won the game of Monopoly. That is how shallow I can describe the business you are in.

Sometimes I wonder, why should I be surrounded by these people, where are the cool spa owner or artistic movie director? Where are the Doctors Without Borders doctors? Where are the philanthropists who were not get-rich scheme fakers?

Where are the people who can share the greatness of being and not talk about another pyramid scheme?

No comments: