Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Love Scandals

I think I am fully aware that I am surrounded by happy people now. Happy people who are becoming more and more domestic day by day.

And I should cherish them the way they are, right? But seriously, can I?

Can I entertain people who are thinking and strategizing about getting laid / married day in and day out? Can I continue to talk about scandals, about lonely people craving for a little dose of affections?

May be I shouldn’t. May be I should let them be, and continue to let them be. And I shouldn’t get involved with the mess of scandalous little things. May be I should pretend that I am so, so interested to listen about this guy or that guy. I should start pretending to save my ass from the horrid pathetic stricken lower order problems.

Next time, when somebody says ‘That lecturer slept with a student at Genting’. I would go ‘Yeah, I know. I heard he raped her. Even if it’s consensual, she’s underage anyway. Is she pregnant?’.

Wouldn’t it be so fun? To talk like that without regards of the world. I bet it’s hellish fun.

So, next time when you want to talk about the guy who slept with a girl or a boy or both (the more the merrier). Talk to me, I assure you the best answers for your satisfaction.

1 comment:

melayu uitm said...

Shit man... no one commented on your shitty blog..

Shit I probably waste my shit here..

Shit shit...!!!!

azrulazmie said...

Good. At least I found one UiTM graduate who is talking sense and not swept by weird sentimentalism of UiTM.
I'd say, open them up and shave off the mustache!
August 14, 2008 9:41 AM

Man you are shit yourself. Just because you can write in english doesnt mean you are not a shit malay.

Nothing you say can hide your shit origin. Your father probably a shit carrier and your mother a shit ho.

Shit man..you are in deep shit. you and your fucking stupid race..which is what..by the way...fucking mat sallehs.. ptuihh.